Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Garden Party

Here are some of the arrangements that Jim and I created for a garden party.  I have to say that these are some of my favorite arrangements that we have done.  I love the big peonies and the white saponaria.  We also have tulips, viburnum, and geranium in this arrangement.



The next two arrangements were created by the woman throwing the party.  I loved them so much that I had to share them with everyone!



I love the simplicity of a green and white arrangement.  This arrangement was made using snapdragons, viburnum, saponaria, and geranium.



I love this piece!! If you can't tell already, birds are part of the theme of this party.


Each table setting had a small flower placed in the napkin holder.  This was a beautiful way to bring a pop of color to the plate.




These arrangements were made with peonies, geranium, tulips, saponaria, viburnum, rose finess, white hydrangea, and variegated pitt.



No comments:

Post a Comment