Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

The Neice, The Help, The Newbie

I am Jim's neice and have been a full time employee for almost a year!  I grew up in Alabama and went to school at Belmont University to study music, art, and graphic design.  I graduated in May 2010 with a BFA in Design Communications.

I began working for Jim on weekends my Senior year as I prepared my resume in hopes of a job as a graphic designer.  It did not take me long to realize that I did NOT want to work for a design firm.  I knew I loved design and art, but I couldn't stand another day staring at the computer and creating a corporate logo.  I needed something more flexible and fun (for me)!  Jim, at the same time, realized that he needed some help.  Happily, I joined Knestrick by Design a few days after graduating.

I love having a job that has so many different aspects.  I never get bored...  I cannot pin down a job title for myself.  I do some business, marketing,  accounting,  secretary(ing), designing, and FLOWERING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment